Please excuse my dust. My site will be moving to WordPress over the next few days.

Monday, August 15, 2011

Save $3 on 10 Weight Watchers Smart Ones



With the school year starting up, I'm looking for cheap, fast meals (we get 30 minutes to eat, including the time it takes us to bring the kids to lunch, and pick them up--really about 15 minutes). Smart Ones are one of the meals I frequently turn to. They are often on sale, and you can usually find coupons for them, making them fairly cheap. One of the problems with their coupons, though is they typically offer $1 off 10 products or so. With this offer, sign up and you can receive a nice, high-value $3 off 10.  
Of course, the most important part is how they taste. I've found Smart Ones are pretty good as well as low-calorie. My favorite is the Chicken Enchilada Suiza, very creamy with a hint of spice. Click here to sign up and save!

1 comment:

  1. Good deal! Thanks for stopping by the S&R weekend hop. I'm following you now!

    ReplyDelete

I encourage you to post comments below. I love hearing from you--did the deal work? Have you found something new? Having problems? Found a new coupon? Give me a shout-out! And don't forget to follow, I love following back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...