Please excuse my dust. My site will be moving to WordPress over the next few days.

Monday, August 15, 2011

Free Slap Watches with SaveMore



These really cool slap watches could be yours for free. Simply sign up for SaveMore and receive an instant $10 credit. You can use the credit to purchase this deal.

Right now, the slap watches are $7 each. So, you can use your credit and get the watch for free with $3 left over, or you can get three slap watches for $8. I used my credit to buy three watches...pre-Christmas shopping! My boys love slap bracelets, so they will love these. And I'll even have one left over for me!

This deal is going fast, so hurry and get your FREE slap watch before they're gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage you to post comments below. I love hearing from you--did the deal work? Have you found something new? Having problems? Found a new coupon? Give me a shout-out! And don't forget to follow, I love following back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...