Please excuse my dust. My site will be moving to WordPress over the next few days.

Monday, August 15, 2011

New Quiznos Printable Coupons



Did you get some great Quiznos coupons as a peelie on your newspaper this Sunday? If not, or even if you did, there are more great coupons for Quiznos that you can print.

  • $2 Off regular sub or large sub
  • Free sub when you purchase a sub of equal or greater value and a regular fountain drink
  • Free chip or cookie and regular fountain drink with purchase of regular salad or regular or large sub
  • $1 OFF 1 subs, $2 OFF 2 subs, $3 OFF 3 subs

I love Quiznos as they remind me of Massachusetts where toasted subs are called "grinders," and they are melt in your mouth good! I'm getting hungry just thinking about them, LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage you to post comments below. I love hearing from you--did the deal work? Have you found something new? Having problems? Found a new coupon? Give me a shout-out! And don't forget to follow, I love following back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...