Please excuse my dust. My site will be moving to WordPress over the next few days.

Monday, August 22, 2011

New Freebies/Some Still Available -- Woolite, Zantac, Books



Woolite is offering a rebate for up to $5.99 wyb Woolite Pet Urine Eliminator (PDF). There is also a coupon $1/1 Woolite Formula (7/31 SS) you can use to lower your OOP (out of pocket) even further.



Did you know it was National Catfish Month? Why, yes, yes, it is! Click HERE to request your FREE Catfish Recipe Cookbook to celebrate this wonderful month! LOL



Just in time for Back to School, The Everything Guide to Study Skills (Everything Series) is available on Amazon online for FREE in the Kindle Edition.


Zantac


Free samples of Zantac are still available. Hurry over and get yours before they run out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage you to post comments below. I love hearing from you--did the deal work? Have you found something new? Having problems? Found a new coupon? Give me a shout-out! And don't forget to follow, I love following back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...