Please excuse my dust. My site will be moving to WordPress over the next few days.

Monday, August 22, 2011

Vistaprint -- Free Photo Calendar



Today, Vistaprint is offering a free photo calendar today. The Calendar is FREE Just Pay Shipping and Processing.


I ordered one of these last year for a Christmas present for my Mother-in-Law. I was able to customize everything about the calendar--the pictures, the design, the font. I could even add special dates for our family, like my sons' birthdays. It was a beautiful calendar and worth so much more than the small shipping fee.


These would be great Christmas or birthday gifts. Order yours today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage you to post comments below. I love hearing from you--did the deal work? Have you found something new? Having problems? Found a new coupon? Give me a shout-out! And don't forget to follow, I love following back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...