Please excuse my dust. My site will be moving to WordPress over the next few days.

Monday, August 22, 2011

Lexar 4 GB USB Drive for $7.99 -- Back to School

Just in time for back to school, Amazon has Lexar Flash Drives for $7.99. These are 4 GB USB drives, so they have a nice amount of storage, enough for your files, photos, or music. This would be great for the college kid who's running from class to class and computer to computer. I think I may get in on this deal!

If you're a member of Swagbucks, this is an even better deal since one of Swagbucks' rewards you can redeem are Amazon gift cards!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage you to post comments below. I love hearing from you--did the deal work? Have you found something new? Having problems? Found a new coupon? Give me a shout-out! And don't forget to follow, I love following back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...