Please excuse my dust. My site will be moving to WordPress over the next few days.

Monday, August 22, 2011

More Free Oikos Greek Yogurt



If you're like me, you were really bummed when you opened your PARADE magazine this Sunday and didn't find the Oikos coupon we'd heard about. I did find a Glade coupon, but not the yummy yogurt Q. Well, there's hope for us! 

Head over to Oikos and fill out your name and email to get a e-coupon sent to your email. Not valid in CA, LA, or NJ. These states will get a $1 off coupon instead.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage you to post comments below. I love hearing from you--did the deal work? Have you found something new? Having problems? Found a new coupon? Give me a shout-out! And don't forget to follow, I love following back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...