Please excuse my dust. My site will be moving to WordPress over the next few days.

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Coupon Matchups--Do I have to do all that work myself?



If you've gotten into couponing, you know that the secret to scoring free and cheap stuff is to pair a sale with a coupon. Even better, pair a mfr. coupon, store coupon, and a rock-bottom sale.

In order to do this, some people have made a "price book." They go to their favorite stores and record the costs of all of their most commonly bought items, tracking when the sales dip, then pairing them with coupons. It's a lot of work, and since prices have been fluctuating a lot with the economy, it's sometimes inaccurate as well.
So, how do we do this without spending more time saving money than we do MAKING money? The good news is that many people have already taken the time to look over the "ad scans," (early looks at the upcoming ads for various stores) and matched them with available store and mfr. coupons. 

Here are some of the places I use the most for match-ups:
A Full Cup --this one has forums for each drug store, superstore, and grocery store
Coupon Divas -- match-ups for most major drug stores, superstores and grocery stores
CouponMom -- This one has a neat list that tells you what percentage of savings

Find the one you like the best, and use them to plan your trips. They do the work for you, so you can spend your time customizing the deals you need for your family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage you to post comments below. I love hearing from you--did the deal work? Have you found something new? Having problems? Found a new coupon? Give me a shout-out! And don't forget to follow, I love following back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...