Please excuse my dust. My site will be moving to WordPress over the next few days.

Thursday, July 21, 2011

$5 off $25 at Dollar General






There's a $5/$25 coupon valid at Dollar General until 7/23. Go here to print it out. 

Dollar General also has other printable coupons on this site. Some are DG store coupons (can be stacked with mfr Q's) while others are manufacturer Q's. Usually, they will write "DG Store Coupon" above the picture of the product. It's always good to check out this site from time to time to see what is available. In the past, I was able to score Lysol's touchless hand soap dispenser for $2 a piece by pairing a DG Q with a mfr. Q.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage you to post comments below. I love hearing from you--did the deal work? Have you found something new? Having problems? Found a new coupon? Give me a shout-out! And don't forget to follow, I love following back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...