Please excuse my dust. My site will be moving to WordPress over the next few days.

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Free Samples: Prilosec, Bounce, Huggies

Huggies Free Sample of Snug and Dry Diaper -- simply fill out a short questionnaire

Prilosec Sample from Kroger -- simply fill out a short questionnaire

Free Travel Mug from Au Bon Pain (must sign up for newsletter then go to one of their stores w/coupon to redeem)

Free Bounce Dryer Bar and Coupons for friends from Vocalpoint (must sign up for Vocalpoint, fill out longer questionnaire)

Free Dove Conditioner Sample -- simply fill out a short questionnaire

Thanks, Cut It Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage you to post comments below. I love hearing from you--did the deal work? Have you found something new? Having problems? Found a new coupon? Give me a shout-out! And don't forget to follow, I love following back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...