Please excuse my dust. My site will be moving to WordPress over the next few days.

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Receiving Coupons from Companies #2

In this post, I discussed how companies responded when I mostly sent praise emails. Below I have listed several more companies and how they responded to both praise and some complaints:

Tyson -- complaint due to expired peelie coupon, no response yet
Driscoll's -- compliment, no response yet
Nivea -- compliment, positive email, no coupon promise
Ore-Ida -- compliment, positive email, no coupon promise
Amy's -- compliment, positive email, no coupon promise
Sweet Baby Rays -- compliment, no response yet
Hormel Bacon  -- compliment, positive email, no coupon promise
Cascade -- complaint due to liquid leaving spots on dishes, email giving tips and said they'd send a free Q
Curel  -- compliment, positive email, no coupon promise
SC Johnson -- complaint due to Scrubbing Bubbles shower sprayer not working, email giving tips and said they'd send a free Q
Pepsi  -- compliment/complaint--said I liked Pepsi, but was buying Coke more because they put out more coupons, email said they have some promotions coming, no coupon mailing list, though

Frito-Lay -- complaint due to expired peelie on Tostitos Queso, positive email, sent 4 $1/1 any Frito-Lay product

No comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage you to post comments below. I love hearing from you--did the deal work? Have you found something new? Having problems? Found a new coupon? Give me a shout-out! And don't forget to follow, I love following back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...