Please excuse my dust. My site will be moving to WordPress over the next few days.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Receiving Coupons from Companies





A lot of people have posted about how they have contacted companies to receive coupons. I have received coupons already from the following places:


Bimbo Bakeries -- Thomas's Bagels 2 $1/1 Any Thomas Product (compliment)
Pinnacle Foods -- Vlasic Pickles 2 Free jars of any pickles (complaint, I got a bad batch of pickles)
Heinz -- 4 $.50/1 Any Heinz Ketchup (compliment)
Suave -- 2 $1/1 Anny Suave Product (compliment)


These are companies I have emailed so far, but haven't received anything yet:
Frito-Lay  -- Tostitos, received positive email so far (compliment)
SC Johnson -- Saran Wrap, received positive email so far (compliment)
Eggland's Best Eggs -- received positive email so far (compliment)
Pinnacle Foods -- Bird's Eye Vegetables -- positive email with link to IP coupon (compliment)


I will update this post as I get more responses and contact more companies. I will also try to update the post with links to the companies' websites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage you to post comments below. I love hearing from you--did the deal work? Have you found something new? Having problems? Found a new coupon? Give me a shout-out! And don't forget to follow, I love following back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...