Please excuse my dust. My site will be moving to WordPress over the next few days.

Monday, June 20, 2011

CVS MM -- Lumene





A regional coupon came out this Sunday for $4/any Lumene skin care products. My local peeps in the Dallas metro area were lucky enough to get this in our SmartSource insert. Here's the deal:


CVS has Lumene products on sale, spend $20, get $5 Extra Care Bucks. There are two items on sale for less than $4 -- some day cream for $3.99 and cleansing cloths $2.99. CVS does not give overage, so the cloths will not get you a better deal. Buy enough of these to make it to $20 (i.e., 5 of the creams--it will probably trigger the ECB if it's a few cents under, or buy one of the cleansing cloths to make sure). You'll get the items for free and $5 ECB to boot. Here's how my deal worked at my CVS:


6 Cleansing Cloths ~$17.94
1 Daily Cream ~$3.99
Total before Qs was around $21.93
-5 $4/1 Lumene Product (It took off the full amount, so I only needed 5 coupons, ymmv at your CVS; they may adjust the coupon down to the product amount)
OOP: $0.87 
ECB: $5


I know my math isn't exact here, but I don't have the receipt in front of me and I know I only paid $0.87. My oldest said, "Mom, you're crazy!" when I walked out of the store with $5 ECB, $21 in product, and only spent $0.87.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage you to post comments below. I love hearing from you--did the deal work? Have you found something new? Having problems? Found a new coupon? Give me a shout-out! And don't forget to follow, I love following back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...