Please excuse my dust. My site will be moving to WordPress over the next few days.

Friday, October 14, 2011

HOT #Christmas Deal for the Man ( #Comic Geek) in Your Life



Do you have a man in your life that has a secret (or maybe not-so-secret) stash of comics somewhere? If your husband is like mine, he treasures those oldies and secretly wants to rush out and buy every new comic available of the "new" comics. If this is your guy, this is the deal for you--at MooLaLa, you can get $65-$500 worth of comics (65 total) for only $17!

I bought this deal for my hubby's upcoming birthday (shhh!). He's really been wanting to get into the "new" comics, but he's trying to be frugal (like me!) and hasn't. This will be a fab birthday present for him--can't wait!

Hurry, though! This deal ends in less than a day! Get the deal now!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...