Please excuse my dust. My site will be moving to WordPress over the next few days.

Friday, October 14, 2011

Favorite #Fall Recipe: "Caramel" Apple Dip




My mom taught me this one and it's a favorite at all our family gatherings, especially in the fall when Granny Smith apples are crisp!

1 pkg. Cream Cheese (1/3 fat and Neufchatel Cheese work well, too)
1 cup Brown Sugar, packed (make sure there are no lumps!)
1 tsp. Vanilla (I love Mexican Vanilla, much richer flavor)

Soften the cream cheese by letting it sit at room temperature for about 30 minutes. In a medium mixing bowl, add all ingredients and beat with a mixer until smooth. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour prior to serving (can be stored longer--as long as you would keep cream cheese).

Serve with fruit of all kinds, but it's best with Granny Smith apples.

Do you have a favorite fall recipe? I'd love it if you'd share it with me! Post a comment below or email me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...