Please excuse my dust. My site will be moving to WordPress over the next few days.

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Mail Call 9/1 -- What did you get?

I love getting the mail since I've become faithful about filling out forms for freebie requests. With riding three coupon trains, plus the freebies, I always have a mailbox full of happy mail! Here's what I got  yesterday:


That's a coupon for $2.50 off a Bounce Dryer Bar, plus they gave me three $1 off coupons for friends. Below that is a sample from BIC of the Easy-Glide Pen. It also came with a $1 off coupon.

Would you like a $1/1 Bounce Dryer Bar coupon, or the $1/1 BIC coupon? Comment below and tell me what goodies you got in the mail this week! You can even link up your mail call if you'd like!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...