Please excuse my dust. My site will be moving to WordPress over the next few days.

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Free Johnsonville Sausage Burgers

 
 
Note: I have not tried this myself, but got the information from Couponista Queen. She just updated her blog saying she received a request for her address so she could get the 10 coupons. If I can think of a good pork burger recipe I make, I just might try it myself later.
 
To do this deal, make sure you follow these directions carefully.  
 
1. Head over HERE and enter a recipe for the Johnsonville’s No Ordinary Burger Contest!  You will be entered to win One Of the Two Grand Prizes Free Groceries for a Year and Your recipe Featured on the Johnsonville Pork Burger Boxes!

2. Then head over HERE to Pork, Knife & Spoon (Official blog of the National Pork Board) and post your recipe in the comment section.

3. Third, send an e-mail to Catherine: cwarren AT webershandwick DOT com Tell her that you submitted your recipe to the No Ordinary Burger Contest

You will then receive 10 coupons in the mail for free pork burgers! This ends 9/6!


Thanks Couponista Queen for this AWESOME deal!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...