Please excuse my dust. My site will be moving to WordPress over the next few days.

Friday, September 23, 2011

FREE Sample of Tea from TEASTAS and TEAChef!



Whenever fall starts to show its colors, I start craving hot tea more and more. Living in Texas, I drink iced tea all year long, but it's just too hot here in the summer to sip the hot variety! Therefore, I was psyched to see this offer in my in box this morning!

Check out Teastas Tea HERE and request your two samples for FREE! They all sound great, but I love mint, so I'm trying the holiday mint one! Just remember to use the code TRYME at checkout to get them FREE!

Thanks to Sea of Savings for the TEASTAS tip! 

Another free tea sample:  TeaChef.com will send you a sample of tea to try their many different recipes on. Some of these recipes sounded so delicious! I can't wait to get my free tea sample from them, too!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...