Please excuse my dust. My site will be moving to WordPress over the next few days.

Friday, September 23, 2011

Extreme Couponing Class in Two Weeks!



If you've been reading my blog, you know there are great deals to be had. It can be confusing trying to jump into couponing and deal-snatching on your own, though! That's why I'm here to help! On October 8, I will be hosting a couponing class at the Glennie O.Ham Center for Sherman Parks and Recreation. The times will be from 9am-12pm. The cost is $15 and you will walk out of the door with at least $50 in coupons to get you started on your way to savings!

I'm also running a referral giveaway. The person who brings the most friends will receive a fully-stocked coupon binder with baseball card sleeves, paper cutter, calculator, and two whole coupon inserts!

To sign up, please visit the Sherman Parks & Recreation building on 1002 N. Music in Sherman. You can also email me for more information.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...