Please excuse my dust. My site will be moving to WordPress over the next few days.

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Two Free Samples of Downy Unstopables -- FB, Vocalpoint





I received a sample of Downy Unstopables from P&G a couple of weeks ago. It was great! My clothes smelled marvelous and they were very soft, even after being dried on the clothes line. The only problem is that they're expensive and even with coupons, I don't see myself buying it soon.


Good news, though--there are two free samples available. The first is on Vocalpoint. You'll need to sign up for Vocalpoint, but it's free and they frequently have free sample and other opportunities for you. The second is on Facebook. You'll have to like them and allow their app, then fill in a form.


I'm excited that I've got two free samples coming!



2 comments:

  1. Vocalpoint is all out ! And the other one won't let me in !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vocalpoint is all out, but I just went to the Downy Facebook page and got in fine. Try again, or try a different browser. Make sure you like them first.

    ReplyDelete

I encourage you to post comments below. I love hearing from you--did the deal work? Have you found something new? Having problems? Found a new coupon? Give me a shout-out! And don't forget to follow, I love following back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...