Please excuse my dust. My site will be moving to WordPress over the next few days.

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Free Activia Yogurt on FB





Like Activia on Facebook and then click on the Activia Selects tab to request your coupon for a FREE Activia Yogurt. 

Here's the fine print:
  • Free coupon offer good 08/22/11 - 08/28/11, up to 1 million coupons, on any Activia Selects Single Serve, up to $2.49. 
  • Coupon Valid until 08/31/11. One coupon per household. Offer valid in the U.S. only. Offer not available to those who received Free Coupon in prior offer (8/3/11 - 8/12/11) 
  • Free offer VOID IN LA, NJ, AND CA. Alternate offer ($1 off 3 Activia Selects) available for residents of LA, NJ, and CA. 
  • E-Coupon Redemption is at the discretion of each retailer/store. Please check your stores for their e-coupon acceptance policy.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage you to post comments below. I love hearing from you--did the deal work? Have you found something new? Having problems? Found a new coupon? Give me a shout-out! And don't forget to follow, I love following back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...