Please excuse my dust. My site will be moving to WordPress over the next few days.

Saturday, August 13, 2011

More Free Samples & Coupons -- Bounce, Prilosec, Post-its, Mary Kay

There's a new Post-its sample for their Super Sticky line. Head over here, fill out the form, and they'll send you a free sample.


One Care is offering $10 in coupons for Bounce products at this link. This is similar to the offer for Tide and Downy a while back.




You can also show your support for not smoking with this free Right Decisions Right Now bumper sticker.



Prilosec OTC 

If you haven't yet, get your free sample of Prilosec OTC. I don't suffer from heartburn, but I know many do and every little bit helps. I believe this sample also came with a coupon.



Finally, hurry over to Mary Kay for your free sample of Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara.

4 comments:

  1. Following you from the Weekend Blog Hop. Love all of the deals...I am a HUGE couponer, but you way surpass my skills. I am now following your Yoga like couponing so that I may learn from the Jedi master!! See how crazy Life as I Know It: Crazy Kids and All at http://elizabethhill-liz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay - Back-To-School deals!! :D Fresh note/composition books for 20 cents at the Super Walmart! Super excited to be following you :0)

    Stopping by and following from the "Friends Meetup Party". Would love a follow back :)

    http://www.guitartrump.blogspot.com/

    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower from the Wild Weekend Blog hop! Hope you stop by and visit us!!

    Have a great weekend!! Great site!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm following from the "Friends Meetup Party". Hope you can stop by!

    ReplyDelete

I encourage you to post comments below. I love hearing from you--did the deal work? Have you found something new? Having problems? Found a new coupon? Give me a shout-out! And don't forget to follow, I love following back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...