Please excuse my dust. My site will be moving to WordPress over the next few days.

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Free 8x10 Canvas Offer from Canvas People -- See Mine!


Canvas People

The people at Canvas People are great! Their free offer helped me to have an awesome Father's Day gift for my husband! Just upload your favorite photo and they will turn it into an 8x10 canvas which you can frame or hang as is for a clean, modern look. You do have to pay shipping and handling of $14.95, but these are worth much more and look so classy!

Rather than just tell you about Canvas People, I wanted to show you how great their canvases for me turned out. Check out my sons below:

It was hard to get a good picture to do it justice...our Digital SLR camera is out of commission right now and this is just a point-and-shoot. However, these canvases are glossy, bright and so professional looking. And, yes, I know my boys are handsome ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage you to post comments below. I love hearing from you--did the deal work? Have you found something new? Having problems? Found a new coupon? Give me a shout-out! And don't forget to follow, I love following back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...