Please excuse my dust. My site will be moving to WordPress over the next few days.

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Minute Maid Frozen Treats for Free at Kroger



Frozen Novelties from Minute Maid are on sale at Kroger this week (4 ct. package for $1.00). If you pair it with the coupon from the 7/24 paper, you can get it free (if your store still doubles--mine does, yay!). Here's the deal:

Minute Maid Frozen Novelties, 4 ct. $1.00 ea.
- $0.50/1 Minute Maid Frozen Novelty Product (7/24 RP)
OR
Final Cost: As low as free (if your store doubles)

Note: If your Kroger has weekly sales that run Sun-Sat, this deal starts today. If your Kroger runs Wed-Tue (like mine), this deal starts on Wed.

Thanks, Krazy Coupon Lady for the heads-up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage you to post comments below. I love hearing from you--did the deal work? Have you found something new? Having problems? Found a new coupon? Give me a shout-out! And don't forget to follow, I love following back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...