Please excuse my dust. My site will be moving to WordPress over the next few days.

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

HOT -- Rayovac Batteries Q = Free/Cheap Batteries @ WM





If you haven't subscribed to Free Coupon Alerts, you're missing out. They post the best printable coupons found on the web. They'll even email you alerts!

The latest coupon they've posted is a hot one. The Rayovac Heavy Duty type batteries are $0.99 at Walmart, so these batteries are free with the coupon. Other batteries will be really cheap.

Print your coupon fast because they will go quickly!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage you to post comments below. I love hearing from you--did the deal work? Have you found something new? Having problems? Found a new coupon? Give me a shout-out! And don't forget to follow, I love following back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...