Please excuse my dust. My site will be moving to WordPress over the next few days.

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Free Sample of Head & Shoulders



Ooh, I was excited for this one! I just checked the P&G Brandsampler site yesterday and nothing...guess I was early. My husband has used Head & Shoulders for as long as I can remember (and we've been married for 13 years). He's even specific about what scent he will use. Awhile back, I was able to score some really cheap at Walgreens, but I can always use more for my DH and free is music to my ears!


Head over to the P&G Brandsampler website and fill out the information to receive your sample. Maybe they'll throw in a good coupon, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage you to post comments below. I love hearing from you--did the deal work? Have you found something new? Having problems? Found a new coupon? Give me a shout-out! And don't forget to follow, I love following back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...