Please excuse my dust. My site will be moving to WordPress over the next few days.

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Free Flip flops from JCPenney and ShopAtHome.com



More FREE from ShopAtHome.com! You can get a FREE pair of girl’s cute glitter flip flops as part of the WILD Deal today!
JCPenney is offering this on their website for $1.97 plus you’ll get $1.77 Wild Cash Back reward, and 20% off when you use the code SHOPHM10 at checkout making it FREE! If you prefer, you can use code FREESHIP to have these shipped FREE to the store.
Again, if you are new to ShopAtHome.com you’ll get a $5 credit as long as you make a purchase through ShopAtHome.com within 30 days.
Through ShopAtHome.com, you can also get 3% cash back on your JCPenney’s shop from ShopAtHome.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage you to post comments below. I love hearing from you--did the deal work? Have you found something new? Having problems? Found a new coupon? Give me a shout-out! And don't forget to follow, I love following back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...