Please excuse my dust. My site will be moving to WordPress over the next few days.

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Dove Bar Soap Moneymaker @ Walgreens




Head over to Walgreens to grab a HOT Money Maker on Dove Bar Soap. When you buy (3) of the Dove single bar soaps that are $.99 with in ad coupon, you’ll get a $6 Register Reward, making this a $3.03 MONEY MAKER. This will probably sell out quickly, so head over NOW!

Here's the deal:
Buy (3) Dove White Bar Soap, $5.97
Use In Ad Coupon - (Takes off $3)
 
Final Cost: $2.97, Get Back $6 Register Reward
 = $3.03 Money Maker


No comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage you to post comments below. I love hearing from you--did the deal work? Have you found something new? Having problems? Found a new coupon? Give me a shout-out! And don't forget to follow, I love following back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...