Please excuse my dust. My site will be moving to WordPress over the next few days.

Friday, August 19, 2011

Dial and Degree Deals at Walgreen's Starting 8/21



Dial NutriSkin Body Wash is $3.99 at Walgreen's. Starting 8/21, there will be a $3 RR for it, making it $0.99. Not free, but good if you're almost out. There is a coupon for $1/2 Dial Body Wash from the 8/7 RP insert, but it doesn't make this a better deal, so if you have it, save it for later.




Second deal on Degree Deorderant:

(2) Degree Men & Women Deodorant $2ea.
Use (2) $0.75 off Degree from 7/31 RP
Total OOP: $2.50, $1 RR
Final Cost: $0.75ea after coupons & RR


Thanks Stay At Home Saver for the heads-up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage you to post comments below. I love hearing from you--did the deal work? Have you found something new? Having problems? Found a new coupon? Give me a shout-out! And don't forget to follow, I love following back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...