Please excuse my dust. My site will be moving to WordPress over the next few days.

Friday, August 19, 2011

Bryton Picks Review




If you're like me, you hate to floss,but know you need to. In recent years, we've gone from traditional floss to plastic, disposable flossers. Those work pretty well, and I find myself flossing more often. However, it takes a while, sometimes the floss snaps, and it can be messy. Getting my kids to floss can be even more of a chore. They're usually really good for a while after seeing the dentist...and, well, you know how that goes. By the time it's dentist appointment time again, I'm saying, "Boys, you really need to floss every time you brush!" because they keep "forgetting." Add to that, my oldest is going to be getting braces soon. Flossing with traditional floss or plastic flossers can be difficult for those with braces, but very important. That's why I was so interested in trying out Bryton Picks.





Both of my sons tried out the Bryton Picks. My younger son really liked the shape and color. When he tried it out, he liked it a lot and enthusiastically flossed in under a minute. I could tell he had thoroughly cleaned his teeth, and it was easy to give the pick a quick rinse for later use (they're reusable for up to 30 days). My older son did not take to them as well. He was afraid he would cut his gums on the pick. However, the picks have rounded edges, and after he used the pick for a bit, he was more comfortable with it.

I also tried the picks and found them easy to use and comfortable. I especially liked how fast it was and the reusability of it--allowing me to save money. Looking online, I found 3 packs of Bryton Picks for $4 (a 90-day supply). This works out to be a little over $1.30 a month.

Below is a video demonstrating how the Bryton Picks work. 


They are available at Meijer Stores, A&P, Pathmark, Winn Dixie, C&S, Kinney Drugs, Save Mart, CVS.com, Drugstore.com, and Pearson Dental Supply. I also found them available on Amazon.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I enjoyed your article and stumbled, have a nice day.
    Amee at www.madamedeals.com

    ReplyDelete

I encourage you to post comments below. I love hearing from you--did the deal work? Have you found something new? Having problems? Found a new coupon? Give me a shout-out! And don't forget to follow, I love following back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...