Please excuse my dust. My site will be moving to WordPress over the next few days.

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Family

This is the photo book I just made at Shutterfly. An awesome couponing friend gave me a Catalina for a free 20 page book, so I went for it! I made this a little longer than 20 pages, so it cost me $11 plus shipping, but it was still a great deal! They currently have a Father's Day promotion where you can save up to 50% on some of their items. They even have a theme called "Pop Rocks" that can be used to create a book dedicated to that special Dad.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage you to post comments below. I love hearing from you--did the deal work? Have you found something new? Having problems? Found a new coupon? Give me a shout-out! And don't forget to follow, I love following back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...