Please excuse my dust. My site will be moving to WordPress over the next few days.

Sunday, May 1, 2011

My Score Today...and a Rant





So, today I got up bright and early and went to CVS before church. There are apparently some "shelf-clearers" in my town, so I wanted to get some things before they snagged it all. More about that later.


At CVS, I bought:


2 Crest Max Fresh $2.79 
2 Softscrub Total Bathroom Cleaner $1.99 (On sale from $3.99)
1 Bic Soleil Bella Razors 3pk $6.99
1 Bic Twin Silky 10pk $4.89 (BOGO 50% -- $1.89)
1 Gallon Windshield Washer Fluid (I was out!) $1.69


Total w/card savings: $21.33


- 2 $.75/1 Softscrub (IP)
- 2 $1/1 Crest MaxFresh (May and April All You Mag)
-1 $3/1 Bic Razors (4/17 SS)
-1 $3/1 Bic Soleil (IP)
-1 ECB $10


Final OOP: $0.71, Plus I received $5.54 ECB

Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage you to post comments below. I love hearing from you--did the deal work? Have you found something new? Having problems? Found a new coupon? Give me a shout-out! And don't forget to follow, I love following back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...