Please excuse my dust. My site will be moving to WordPress over the next few days.

Saturday, April 30, 2011

What am I getting this week?

There are some good inserts in this week's paper. If you don't get the "news" on coupons ahead of time, you're behind other couponers and may find empty shelves. Go to Sunday Coupon Preview to find out what will be in the paper.


Here's what I plan to buy:


Walgreen's 



Lysol Disinfecting Wipes - B1G1 - $3.99
Less: $1/2 Lysol Disinfecting Wipes (4/17 SS)Final Price: $1.50 each wyb 2
Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage you to post comments below. I love hearing from you--did the deal work? Have you found something new? Having problems? Found a new coupon? Give me a shout-out! And don't forget to follow, I love following back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...