Please excuse my dust. My site will be moving to WordPress over the next few days.

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Upgrade your Phone Plan without Downgrading your Wallet

This post brought to you by Straight Talk. All opinions are 100% mine.

As a blogger, I'm feeling the need for a Smartphone more and more. My phone has some apps and capabilities, so it's not completely stupid, but it doesn't have The power of Android phones. I love how Android phones are so easy to use and have tons of apps and games. My poor phone only has one game and my kids have gotten "stuck" on it. As my son would say, "Epic Fail, Mom!"

With an unlimited plan at only $45 a month, it's easy to Feel Richer with Android phone. Straight Talk offers a plan with unlimited Monthly service at only $45, including calls, text, picture messaging, and web. With this phone plan, I could take care of simple blogging tasks while at my kids' soccer practice, catch up on emails at the doctor's office, and all for the same price I'm currently paying on my "stupid" pay-as-you-go phone. If you're like most cellphone users, $45 could cut your monthly bill in half or more!

Straight Talk is a cellphone company to trust since it has no contracts, reliable service, and lots of ways for you to save, including buying refurbished phones.



Visit Sponsor's Site
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...