Please excuse my dust. My site will be moving to WordPress over the next few days.

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Product Review: Mixbook Personalized Cards


As the holidays approach, there's one thing many families do to keep in touch: send Christmas cards. One favorite way to send out cards is with a customized photo of the family. A common place to get these done is your local photo processing place. These come out looking like a photo, though, and aren't very professional in my opinion. That's why I was excited to review Mixbook's personalized photo cards.

First, their site is very easy to use. I was able to choose from a variety of styles of cards and edit the cards to my wants. For instance, I changed my card to say, "Merry Christmas, May Jesus' love shine brightly during on you and yours during this holiday season." On the back, I was able to customize our family's name and add a photo of my kids.


When the holiday photo cards arrived, I was really excited to see how they came out. They were a nice, thick quality with crisp printing and great resolution on the photo. They were a beautiful matte finish and something I would be happy to send out to my friends and family this Christmas. Their prices were also very reasonable for the quality of card produced. 

If you're interested in learning more about Mixbook, you can like them on Facebook, or follow them on Twitter.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...