Please excuse my dust. My site will be moving to WordPress over the next few days.

Friday, October 14, 2011

Look like a #Fashionista on the Cheap!

I wish I had style. If you know me, you know I'm doing well to get out of the house matching in wrinkle-free clothes. Some of that's due to my RA, the rest...well, I'm just not a fashionista like y'all. Maybe if I hooked up with these two deals, I could fake it!

Just Fabulous is a great site that offers fashionable shoes at department store prices--my kind of deal! When you sign up (free) at Just Fabulous, you take a personality quiz and personal shoppers will match shoes to you in your own "shoe closet." The best part: all of the shoes are only $39.95! I kept thinking, "Where's the catch? Somewhere there has to be something that makes this un-frugal." I haven't found the catch yet! 

Buying shoes online can always be a tricky business--some brands run small or large, some might be more narrow or wide than you expect. And who wants the added expense of paying for return shipping? With Just Fabulous, you avoid that trap, too--there's free shipping both ways!
Right now, if you sign up (free) with Just Fabulous, you'll get 20% off your first purchase. Sign up with Just Fabulous now.


Another great deal site you might have heard of is Beyond the Rack. This site has great deals on top brands at up to 80% off retail. Fashions, accessories, beauty, and home decor are some of their categories. New, limited-time deals are offered every day at 11am ET and best of all--membership is FREE!




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...