Please excuse my dust. My site will be moving to WordPress over the next few days.

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Guess Where I am? Hint: #Chevygirls + #StateFair

I've been keeping a bit of a secret. I was so excited about it, but there were so many things that had to align in order for me to get to be a part of this awesome event. God blessed me and everything fell into place. So here I am to tell you all about it.

At the time this publishes, I will be in Dallas at Fair Park at the Chevy Town Square. I am going to get to test drive a Chevy Traverse for TWO WEEKS and blog about it! I can't wait! My current car is 14 years old and squeals everywhere you go. It's going to be so nice to drive a brand new Chevy Traverse. :D

When I get back home, I'll post a video to catch you up on all of the neat stuff I'm doing today!





In the meantime, don't forget to enter my current giveaways:


Social Media Boost Giveaway of an iPad2 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...