Please excuse my dust. My site will be moving to WordPress over the next few days.

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Today Only -- Free Address Labels, Pay Only Shipping

Back again with another great Vistaprint offer. I love these folks and regularly order stuff from them! Just the other day, I had a teacher compliment me on a banner I made and hung in my classroom. She wanted me to make her one, too! The possibilities are endless with Vistaprint's 7,000 designs to choose from and customize! You are sure to find a design that suits your style. Unsure where to start? Sort by style or theme or search for a specific color or image!

Today, they're offering their awesome 140 FREE Return Address Labels - just pay shipping and processing! Depending on location, shipping is around $3.03 - $3.83. A great deal. 

Below is one of the address labels I've made with Vistaprint in the past:



These great labels are versatile and can be used for more than addresses. Use them for property labels, bookplates, even gift tags. Have you come up with a creative use for Vistaprint address labels? Let me know in a comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...