Please excuse my dust. My site will be moving to WordPress over the next few days.

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

HOT Clearance Deals @ Land's End!



Lands' End Coupons
Save 25% on Sale and Clearance + Free Shipping on orders over $50
Plus, Get 4% Cash Back
I looked through their clearance and found some great deals for winter--boys' and girls' hats for $2.97 ea., belts for $2.97, socks, gloves and turtlenecks for under $5 Stock up for winter and you get get a lot of great quality items for cheap!


Why Land's End Rocks!

Land's End also has great return policy. They will accept back any item, for any reason, period. When my oldest son was a baby, we had a diaper bag from Land's End. It was great and we loved it, then we lost the changing pad. We kept the diaper bag, and then were expecting my youngest son. I called up Land's End to see if I could BUY a new changing pad for my old diaper bag (3 years old by this time). They not only said I could get a new one free, they sent me the upgraded, larger version! Their customer service is great!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...