Please excuse my dust. My site will be moving to WordPress over the next few days.

Thursday, September 22, 2011

#FREE MRI Review for Back and Neck Pain Sufferers

You may not know this about me, but I suffer from chronic pain. I haven't been officially diagnosed yet, but I probably have Rheumatoid Arthritis. So, I sympathize with anyone who is in chronic pain of any type.



Right now, if you suffer from back or neck pain, there's an opportunity for you to get a FREE MRI review.  Get your FREE MRI review and learn what safe and effective alternative to open back or neck surgery might be available to you. With your MRI review, they can help determine if you can benefit from their true, minimally-invasive surgery procedures; they've done thousands of successful surgeries on people with herniated discs, bulging discs, spinal stenosis, degenerative disc disease, etc. Quick recovery times. Tiny incisions. Most private insurance covers the procedure. No Medicare. 

If my pain were treatable through this program, I would definitely check it out. Please let me know below your experiences with pain. I'd love to pray for you.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...