Please excuse my dust. My site will be moving to WordPress over the next few days.

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Sunday Reflections

Visual Forces Christian Photography
 Sunday is typically my day of rest. Since it's also the beginning of the sale week for CVS and Walgreen's, I do occasionally shop, and I of course buy newspapers. Lately, my HBA stockpile has been full and the deals at CVS and Walgreen's not fabulous enough for me to rush out before church in the morning. It's been nice to wake up, eat breakfast with my kids, and head out to church.

Our pastor is currently talking about how we must be followers of Jesus, dedicated to Him, not just "fans" on Sundays. Along those lines, I've been deepening my relationship with Jesus, seeking after Him more actively. To reflect that in my blog, on Sundays, I will take a break from posting deals and post some reflections on my faith.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Today, we sung one of my favorite songs by Casting Crowns, Glorious Day. It makes me want to see Jesus coming down out of the sky right now :) Here are the lyrics that really touched me today:
Living He loved me, dying He saved me     
And buried He carried my sins far away   
Rising He justified freely forever    
One day He's coming, oh, glorious day, oh, glorious day 

Jesus is my all, through His life and death he demonstrated His love and devotion to me. I firmly believe that one day He will return to collect His people. He demonstrates His love and devotion to me on a daily basis, carrying me through many trials. I am proud to say He is my Lord.


5 comments:

  1. Hey That tree kinda looks like a cross. :) Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I look forward to reading more of your blog and learning how I can save money and shop organically. Thanks for the tips on talking to the companies and joining forums. I didn't think of that. Have a great evening!


    Heather From and Mommy Only Has 2 Hands!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following you back. Thanks for the add!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for stopping by and joining in my blog. I'll be back to explore more..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, I am your newest follower!
    I hope you have a fantastic week. If you are interested, I am giving away a package prize soon, a little something for everyone: We Don't Have It All Together, But Together We Have It All :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed this post--thanks for sharing it this Sunday. I'm following back.

    ReplyDelete

I encourage you to post comments below. I love hearing from you--did the deal work? Have you found something new? Having problems? Found a new coupon? Give me a shout-out! And don't forget to follow, I love following back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...