Please excuse my dust. My site will be moving to WordPress over the next few days.

Saturday, August 20, 2011

SavingStar Coupons

SavingStar

If you haven't tried SavingStar yet, you really should. They're a completely different coupon than Coupons.com, RedPlum, SmartSource, or CouponNetwork. Instead of seeing the savings at the store, you get the savings in an account, which you can then transfer later. They can be stacked with traditional coupons, making your savings really rise. This can be a great way to start saving for whatever you need--kid's braces, a new car, etc. Instead of just spending more when you save at the grocery store, these savings are banked for you!

Here are some of the eCoupons currently available at SavingStar:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage you to post comments below. I love hearing from you--did the deal work? Have you found something new? Having problems? Found a new coupon? Give me a shout-out! And don't forget to follow, I love following back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...