Please excuse my dust. My site will be moving to WordPress over the next few days.

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

New Way to Earn Swagbucks -- Videos!

I love Swagbucks, and it's so easy to earn rewards. A $5 Amazon gift card, for instance, is only 450 Swagbucks. Now, there's a new way to earn Swagbucks--watching videos! You'll earn 1 Swagbuck per video.

To find to Ad Rewards Video, sign up, then click on "Special Offers," then the "Ad Rewards" tab.


So what exactly is Swagbucks? It's one of the easiest way to earn FREE rewards on the web. It also has a search engine (use it in your daily life and earn Swagbucks!), answer poll questions, refer friends, and watch videos. You can earn gift cards, electronics, entries into swagstakes, and more.


If you haven’t already, join today! Use the code AUGUSTBONUS at sign up to get 80 Swagbucks to start!

Ok, so you signed up. How do you earn Swagbucks without too much extra work? Here are some ideas:

  • Search with their search engine throughout the day, until you win some Swag Bucks (this ranges from 4-10 SB) 
  • Head to the ‘NOSO’ page, click ‘Start Earning’ and skip all offers (worth 2 SB)
  • Visit the ‘Daily Polls’ section and answer the poll ( worth 1 SB)
  • View the Trusted Surveys page (worth 1 SB) 
  • Earn SB on your birthday, too!

1 comment:

  1. I've always wondered about swag bucks it just confuses me

    ReplyDelete

I encourage you to post comments below. I love hearing from you--did the deal work? Have you found something new? Having problems? Found a new coupon? Give me a shout-out! And don't forget to follow, I love following back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...