Please excuse my dust. My site will be moving to WordPress over the next few days.

Friday, August 12, 2011

My Savings This Week -- Walgreens

I didn't need many groceries; my stockpile is busting and we ate mainly out of it this week. However, I do have a Back to School trip I'd like to share.

I'm a teacher, so I love school supplies. I think it's an addiction with us. Who else gets excited over penny glue or free Expo markers? Here's what I bought:

4 packs EXPO Markers, on sale for $0.99 ea.
- (2) $2/2 Any EXPO Marker Pack Coupons
Total = FREE

1 pkg. 24 count Crayola Crayons $0.99
(got a Register Reward for $1)
Total = OOP, $0.99, with $1 RR

2 Five Star Mead Notebooks BOGO $3.99
- (2) $2/1 Five Star Notebook Coupon (8/7 RP)
Total = FREE

Total OOP = $1.07 (with tax), received $1 RR
Total Savings = $15

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for linking up with me at "the perfect line". As a small token of appreciation, I'm showing casing all my new found friends. Please stop by my place this Saturday for a Friends' Meetup Party where I will be linking up with you and a featured blogger. Hope you grace my space and drop in a smile!

    Happy Blogging! :)

    the perfect line

    P.S. Following you back! :)

    ReplyDelete

I encourage you to post comments below. I love hearing from you--did the deal work? Have you found something new? Having problems? Found a new coupon? Give me a shout-out! And don't forget to follow, I love following back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...