Please excuse my dust. My site will be moving to WordPress over the next few days.

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Mail Call -- What did you get?




This week has been a fun week for mail at my house. I've already put away some of the things I've received this week, but here;s a picture of the fun things I've gotten in the mail. I received:
  • a coupon for a free full-sized bottle of Pantene
  • a coupon for a free full-sized bottle of Herbal Essence (not pictured)
  • a free sample of Garnier Fructis Dandruff Shampoo (Clean Mint scent, woo hoo!)
  • a free sample of Dove Shampoo and Conditioner with a coupon
  • a sample of Prilosec (still available)
  • And, of course, I got three coupon train envelopes with great coupons and surprises in them. If you don't know about coupon trains, A Full Cup is an excellent place to start.

So, what did you get in the mail this week? Comment below or email me at fullcartfullwallet (at) gmail.com


1 comment:

  1. Hey Jenny,
    I got a few things in the mail too this week *grin*.
    A sample can, but full size can of Alpo Dog food LOL.
    I also got a sample of John Frieda frizz ease shampoo, conditioner and the serum. The Serum is good I used the serum all the time when I had a spiral perm.
    Oh oh, I got a coupon for Free Pantene and a coupon for a Free Advil came in the Sunday Paper today :)
    Hope all is well, will stop by again!
    Anne :)

    ReplyDelete

I encourage you to post comments below. I love hearing from you--did the deal work? Have you found something new? Having problems? Found a new coupon? Give me a shout-out! And don't forget to follow, I love following back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...