Please excuse my dust. My site will be moving to WordPress over the next few days.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

*HOT* Printable Coupon -- Gold'n'Plump Chicken



Meat coupons are usually rare, but we've been blessed with two good ones lately. First the $2/2 lbs. or more of Pork Ribs, now $1/1 Gold'n'Plump Chicken.

If you've never heard of Gold'n'Plump, they are a brand carried by Target, so if your Target has a grocery section, you will find these there. If your Target doesn't have a grocery section, these might be good for friends, too!

Thanks, Free Coupon Alerts, I love y'all!

1 comment:

  1. Found you through the blog hop- thanks for the heads up on the coupon. I hope you will stop by and say hi when you have a minute.

    ReplyDelete

I encourage you to post comments below. I love hearing from you--did the deal work? Have you found something new? Having problems? Found a new coupon? Give me a shout-out! And don't forget to follow, I love following back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...