Please excuse my dust. My site will be moving to WordPress over the next few days.

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

GDA @ Target: Hanes Socks & Underwear less than $0.50 a pair!




At Target, there are hangtag coupons on large bottles of Tide detergent. The hangtag has two coupons, one Target coupon for $0.75 off Tide (good to pair with a mfr. Q on Tide) and a Target coupon for $1.00 off any Hanes apparel.


This week, Target has a deal on Hanes bonus packs of socks, underwear, and undershirts. Buy 4 bonus packs (it must say "one free ____"), and you'll get a $5 Target giftcard. Here's the deal I worked:

4 pkg. Hanes Boys' Socks (6 pair per pkg) $4 ea.
- 4 $1/1 Hanes apparel Qs
= OOP $12, plus $5 Target GC
Final cost = $7 for 24 pairs of socks!

Another dealie you might work if you don't need so many socks:

2 pkg. Hanes underwear $5.50 ea.
2 pkg. Hanes socks $4 ea.
- 4 $1/1 Hanes apparel Qs
= OOP $15, plus $5 Target GC
Final cost = $10 for 12 pairs underwear, 12 pairs socks

This is a great back to school deal--my sons always need new socks and underwear at the start of the school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage you to post comments below. I love hearing from you--did the deal work? Have you found something new? Having problems? Found a new coupon? Give me a shout-out! And don't forget to follow, I love following back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...