Please excuse my dust. My site will be moving to WordPress over the next few days.

Monday, August 8, 2011

Free Sample Roundup 8/8

There are lots of great free samples out there. Let's fill up our mailbox with the goodies below!













Life Savers Mints -- Like them on FB, then check out their page every Monday in August for your chance to get a free sample of their mints.



Free Full-Size Body Wash from CVS Minute Clinic -- Like them on FB and fill out the form.


Free Shout Wipes -- Like their FB page and complete the form.

Have you found a free sample I haven't listed yet? Please post a comment below to let me know!

4 comments:

  1. TY
    Stopping in with Newsday Tuesday, now following
    Pamela@http://anoterote.blogspot.com/2011/08/pams-playhouse.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving all these freebies. Thank you Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving your blog. Thanks for the info.
    www.rebeccabany.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the list of freebies! I'm following you back from the Monday Mingle Hop, thank you for following me at www.mommydigger.com )

    ReplyDelete

I encourage you to post comments below. I love hearing from you--did the deal work? Have you found something new? Having problems? Found a new coupon? Give me a shout-out! And don't forget to follow, I love following back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...