Please excuse my dust. My site will be moving to WordPress over the next few days.

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Free Sample Roundup 8/18



Reynold's Wrap is giving away a free Signature Family Recipe Book. Fill out the form and you can download it to your computer right away.


Get a free sample of Playtex Sport tampons. With your sample, you will also receive a coupon for $1 off.


Zantac is offering free samples. Head over and fill out a short form to get yours.


The Huggies Snug and Dry Diaper Sample is still available if you haven't gotten it yet.


Prilosec OTC

Prilosec is still offering their free samples, too. I just received my two doses today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage you to post comments below. I love hearing from you--did the deal work? Have you found something new? Having problems? Found a new coupon? Give me a shout-out! And don't forget to follow, I love following back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...