Please excuse my dust. My site will be moving to WordPress over the next few days.

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Free RevitaLens Starter Kit w/ Lens Case!





This is my kind of freebie. If you know me, you know I am blind as a bat without my contacts or glasses--no joke! I'm in the top 1% of the country for nearsightedness and that's not good! LOL I'm forever losing my cases, so I am completely all over this offer--never hurts to have a spare! Head over here, print out the coupon, then take it to your Walmart Eye Dept. to redeem.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! New follower via Cup of Joe Hop. Nice blog, thanks for sharing so many great deals! Drop on by and see me if you get the chance, thanks!

    Kimberley
    http://davisdailydose.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I encourage you to post comments below. I love hearing from you--did the deal work? Have you found something new? Having problems? Found a new coupon? Give me a shout-out! And don't forget to follow, I love following back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...